Friday, October 24, 2008

My Birthday celebrations

October 23 2008 Bangalore Ashram
I got up around 4:30 AM.. got ready.. did sandya vandan.. went for group sadana.. then i wore new kurta and headed towards divine shop to purchase sweets to distribute.. I met amma (most powerful blesser in ashram) on the way... she blessed me.. as usual i distributed the sweets in office and to other ashram friends... but i do not feel much joy as guruji was not here in ashram.. but he is always so compassionate.. before leaving to US he threw a garland which got surrrounded on my hand.. the day went.. in the evening new satsang policies were enforced. Half an hour dance and half an hour meditation.. Then after meditation kashi bhaiya called for birthday people.. i was the only one in the entire ashram group to celebrate birthday. it was very nice .. i walked to the stage alone. Kashi bhaiya gave me a flower from guruji's photo..
Then meenal didi asked me to go for kalari payitru session(kerala's martial art).. it was very nice.. we had great fun.. somyatej swamiji was also there.. it was total fun.. then i called dinesh bhaiya for blessing as he was in mumbai for taking course... but suddenly dinesh baiya told me that he is in ashram and he asked me to come to his room.. so i had my dinner and started rushing to dinesh bhaiya's room.. but on the way my delivery manager called me and he told me that i have done fentastic performance for the past one year and it will be reflected in my monetary benefits.. he said it is the diwali gift and it is also my bday gift.. then i rushed to dinesh bhaiys's room.. then dinesh bhaiya gave a warm hug and he blessed me.. to my surprise there was a guru pooja organized and bhaiya said i should participate.. i was so happy... then i went to canteen and gave treat to my friends in ashram as the pooja is scheduled 1 hour later.. then again i headed towards dinesh bhaiya's room.. then after 1 hour we had pooja.. before pooja i had food in the dinesh bhaiya's room.. pooja started.. bawu performed the pooja.. pooja got over by 11:57PM.. bawu called "birthday boy"and gave me prasad.. then i was about to leave from dinesh bhaiya's room.. Suddenly dinesh bhaiya called me inside his room and asked bawu to give me some gift.. Bawu gave 3 foreign chocalates and some body lotion .:) then i got blessings from bawu .. Dinesh bhaiya gave me a warm hug once again and blessed me... it was 12:15.. heavy rain... reached my room by 12:30.. then slept...

This is how guruji gives me surprises.. he is great.. Guruji i love u the most..

Love,
Suresh.K

1 comment:

Shreyans Mehta said...

:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))
Someone was saying he wont celebrate his birthday.... hahahahahaha...

Lovely experience... Bask in his grace and enjoy :)
Jai Gurudev :)